Real Estate Honors At a Glance:
- February, 2015: Speaker at the Eastern Connecticut Board of Realtors / YPN annual kick off meeting. Specialty Topic: CRM Systems.
- February, 2015: Instructor at the Real Estate Institute of Rhode Island, “Google Analytics”
- November, 2014: Featured in the Providence Business News as a trend setter in Real Estate Internet marketing; “SEO Leading Some Agents to Sales.”
- October, 2014: Featured speaker at the Annual RE/MAX Regional Conference held in Boston at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, “RE/MAX RE/CHARGE.” One of six agents selected to speak as a thought leader in the industry. Specialty topic was SEO/Internet Leads.
- September, 2013: Agent guest blogger for the RE/MAX of New England Website.
- June, 2013: Featured speaker at “Experience RE/MAX” conference at the Renaissance Hotel, Providence RI. Specialty topic was Internet Lead Generation.
- June, 2013: Named “Agent to Watch” by RE/MAX Integra for being the #1 Internet Lead Capture Agent in all of New England for that year.
- November, 2011: Named “Rising Star” Keller Williams Realty
- September, 2011: Top Performer, Ignite Keller Williams Realty
Julie Boyle is a second generation Real Estate Broker. She started working for her father and selling Real Estate at 18 years old. The brokerage was primarily focused on VA foreclosures in five states throughout New England.
After traveling abroad and earning her Masters Degree, she returned to the US and worked in various marketing roles for a little under 10 years. A Web-savvy marketing professional, Julie earned her stripes in everything from package design, copywriting, communications, branding and identity, community building and customer loyalty, E-business strategies and technologies, product launch strategy and execution, partnership and alliance building, online relationship marketing, market awareness building, user acquisition and retention, and segmentation targeting.
Julie returned to her Real Estate roots in 2010 and found her marketing experience and specialty skill sets were relative novelties to the business that helped many of her clients achieve their goals. She is known for her tenacity and proactive attitude.